FINEST J BASS FOR ITS COST
The entry-level bass in the V series is about Versatility. SIRE V3's meticulous combination of Marcus Miller-approved electronics, hardware, neck and body quality, and not to mention the rolled fretboard edges, surely makes it the finest model for its cost.
- Adopting Marcus Miller's tone, V3's pickup set and preamp are designed to create versatile sounds suitable for many styles.
- The rosewood fingerboard with rolled fretboard edges adds more tonal depth enhancing the V3’s overall playability.
- The mahogany body stands as a great foundation for punchy-sounding pickups.
- The bolt-on Canadian hard maple neck of the V3 gives some snappy notes.
QUALITY CRAFTED BASSES FOR ALL. Versatile bass perfect for beginners. Sire V3 is a combination of finely-detailed hardware and defined electronics. It’s made of mahogany giving a warm, deep and vibrant mid-range sound. Mahogany body giving a rich and deep low end-tone and vibrant mid-range; a great foundation for punchy-sounding pickups. A bolt-on Canadian Hard Maple neck adds some snap giving notes. Rosewood fingerboard with Rolled Edges adds more tonal depth enhancing the V3’s overall playability. It offers a high-res sound with better clarity and definition. V3’s pickups are versatile and suitable for many playing styles.
- Body Material : Mahogany
- Body Shape : New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color : BK, TS, AWH, MA
- Pickups : Marcus Standard J-Revolution Set
- Preamp : Marcus Heritage- 3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls : Volume / Tone (Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive)
- Neck Material : Canadian Hard maple
- Neck Shape : C-Shape
- Scale : 34"
- Neck Joint : Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard(Rolled Edges) : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5"
- Frets : Medium Small, 20 Frets
- String Nut : 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width / 5 String – Natural Bone 46mm width
- Binding : None
- Inlay : White Pearl Dot
- Knobs : Plastic Jazz Type in Black
- Bridge : Marcus Standard Bass Bridge with Body Thru Hole
- Tuning Gear : Marcus Standard Open Gear
- Hardware Finish : Chrome