Located in downtown Fort Frances, Ontario, Sight & Sound first opened in May of 1977 by co-founders; Jim Jackson & Bill Pidlubny. Both were employees of Green's Furniture in the 70's & decided to partner up on a venture of their own which is now Sight & Sound AVU.
41 years later, now owned by Jim's son, Derek Jackson, Sight & Sound is now one of the largest consumer electronics & cellular retailers in NorthWestern Ontario.
- Our Webstore is currently in a "beta test" stage with the Cart enabled for online purchasing but pay & pickup In-Store only.
- Stock levels are live with our current store inventory.
- Not all items that are available in store are displayed online.
- Some items may be cheaper instore due to Manufacturer advertising policies.
- We encourage you to browse around, create an account, add items to your cart... Complete the checkout process, and we'll contact you about the purchase.
Reg Business Hours
|Monday:||8:30am - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday:||8:30am - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday:||8:30am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday:||8:30am - 5:30pm|
|Friday:||9:00am - 5:30pm|
|Saturday:||9:00am - 4:00pm|