If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or because it is defective, simply return it within 15 days of purchase and we will gladly give you a refund (details below). If you have a need to exchange a product in favor of a different product, bring it back within 30 days of purchase and we'll exchange it for you.
Shipping & Handling fees may apply. Customer will not be refunded S&H Fees.
Sight & Sound will be pleased to offer a full refund or exchange within 15 (fifteen) days from the purchase date or offer exchange of product or in-store credit within 30 (thirty) days from the original purchase date.
- All Returns must include all original packaging, manuals, accessories and warranty cards and be in
“Like New” re-sellable condition. All returns will be inspected for wear or abuse and additional charges may apply.
Returns that do not meet the above requirements are subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee.
Dead on Arrival (DOA)*
If a product you purchased from us proves to be defective within 15 days from purchase, we will replace it with an equivalent new unit at no charge.
- Shipping & Handling fees may apply.
All brand new items come with a manufacturers’ warranty which are the responsibility of the manufacturers of such products. Sight & Sound will act solely as an intermediary between you and the manufacturers as needed. If the product needs warranty repair covered by the manufacturer, contact Sight & Sound at 807-274-6671 or email [email protected] and we will help you with the process. If a product needs to be shipped for warranty purposes, all shipping costs related to a warranty repair issue are the responsibility of the customer.
As stipulated by the Apple Service Agreement, any opened iPads, iPods, Computers or other Apple products (example Beats Electronics) must be serviced directly through Apple or Apple Authorized Service providers. Any opened Apple products cannot be returned or exchanged through Sight & Sound unless un-openened.
Cellular Device Returns &/or Cancelation
If you are unsatisfied with your wireless device or service, you may cancel or exchange it without incurring any termination fees or other penalty up to 15 days from the purchase/contract start date if; a) you have used less than 30 minutes of voice usage and; b) you return the wireless device that was provided complete with all packaging, boxes, manuals, accessories, etc. The device and packaging must be in "like new" condition.
Customer is still responsible for any usage / plan fees occurred during the 15 day period.
Sight & Sound cannot process a return for any of the following items:
1. Activated Satellite systems and Satellite Radios cannot be refunded;
2. Opened Laptops, Tablets and Software are not refundable, but of course can be exchanged under our normal exchange guidelines if there is a problem with the product;
3. In-ear headphones qualify for a defective exchange but cannot be returned or refunded once opened;
4. Special Order items (that are not regularly stocked in store) cannot be returned unless deemed defective, - if defective: in-store credit or replacement only - no refunds;
5. Any opened: Instrument Strings, Harmonicas or vocal microphones.
*All APPLE AND APPLECARE WARRANTY MUST GO DIRECTLY THROUGH APPLE. 1-800-MY-APPLE [1-800-692-7753]