FINEST 5-String J BASS FOR ITS COST
The entry-level bass in the V series is about Versatility. SIRE V3's meticulous combination of Marcus Miller-approved electronics, hardware, neck and body quality, and not to mention the rolled fretboard edges, surely makes it the finest model for its cost.
Marcus Miller and SIRE wishes to see everyone enjoying and playing music.To make this happen, Marcus Miller and SIRE have been on a mission for the past several years to build the best quality bass at an unbelievable price, making it available to everyone.The result is a new line of Marcus Miller bass models that have an amazing sound, fantastic new look, and are high quality but with an extraordinary low price.We are ecstatic that SIRE Marcus Miller basses are now available to everyone with a new hope that more people will be able to play and enjoy the music they love.
- Body Material : Mahogany
- Body Shape : New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color : BK, TS
- Neck Material : Canadian Hard maple
- Neck Shape : C-Shape
- Scale : 34”
- Neck Joint : 4 Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard (Rolled Edges) : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5?
- Frets : Medium Small, 20 Frets
- String Nut : 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width / 5 String – Natural Bone 46mm width
- Binding : None
- Inlay : White Pearl Dot
- Pickups : Marcus Standard J-Revolution Set
- Electronics : Marcus Heritage- 3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls : Volume / Tone (Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive)
- Knobs : Plastic Jazz Type in Black
- Bridge : Marcus Standard Bass Bridge with Body Thru Hole
- Tuning Gear : Marcus Standard Open Gear
- Hardware Finish : Chrome