The KS112 is an ultra-compact active subwoofer for installation and highly portable entertainment applications. The KS112 is a highly portable, single 12-inch bandpass design subwoofer, powered by a 2000 Watt peak power Class D amplifier module. The cabinet is constructed of premium birch and includes high-quality, low noise casters.
Two M20 threaded pole receptacles are available for a positive, wobble-free connection to a threaded speaker pole in either vertical or horizontal deployment (pole not included).
- High Output in an ultra-compact form factor
- 2000 Watt Class D amplifier module
- 12-inch, long-excursion driver; 6th order bandpass design
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions with dual M20 speaker pole fittings
- Optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- Complete EASE & CAD information available online
- 6-Year Warranty*
1 Peak SPL is measured on-axis at 1m, pink noise crest factor 10dB, unweighted Continuous SPL is based on theoretical calculations based upon transducer sensitivity and peak available power (for comparison purpose and in accordance with common industry practice.
With product registration. Visit QSC.com for full details
All specifications are subject to change without notice.