Designed by guitarists, developed by passionate engineers, made for working musicians. More than Decent Modeling. Since we announced MG-300 the best-budget compact modeler on the market ever—people started noticing our TSAC-HD (White-Box) Modeling Algorithm.
It offers you realistic amp response and playability. And now, the MG-30 provides you better defifinition from HD to 2K ! With 2 powerful NXP® RT processors, MG-30 drives 1024 samples Impulse Response resolution with ultra-low system latency to give you tight and fast response.
2 premium AD/DA AKM AK4558EN 32-bit 2 channel audio CODECs realizes "high quality sound performance". MG-30 has super wide dynamic range ~ 110dB ! 4" Large Colorful LCD Intuitive user interface with a large colorful LCD lets you get rid of reading manuals.
The 5-way encoder navigates lets you for quick editing, signal block routing, jack setting, and more. Signal block indicator presents current status, and helps you quickly engage/bypass or edit related effects.
Holding the HOME/GLOBAL BUTTON enters the Global Setting. Here you’ll fifind lots of great application designs. Amp Models ~ Less is More! 25 electric guitar amp models, 3 bass amp models, and 2 acoustic amp models. Working musicians don't need hundreds of mediocre amp models. Knowing this, we focused on 30 classic essentials, and made each and every one live up to the standards of the most demanding players. Included in our top-shelf collection are: 25 electric guitar amp models, 2 acoustic amp models, 3 bass amp models. Need to record a bass track? MG-30 offers 3 great bass amp models and 8 bass cab IRs.Simulating an acoustic guitar sound? MG-30 provides 3 acoustic IRs and 2 acoustic amp models for electric guitar to simulate acoustic guitar sound.
- Decent Amp Modeling with Bias Tweaking.
- 11 Independent moveable signal blocks with optional parallel post-efx routing.
- 4" large colorful LCD with intuitive UI.
- 1024 samples IR resolution and 3rd party IR loader slot with each user patch.
- Versatile application scenes and global settings.
- Ultra-low system latency(2ms) and 2 powerful DSPs.
- Comes with NMP-2 for external foot control.
- USB recording interface, firmware update, QuickTone™ edit software.