GRANDSTREAM UCM6304A 4 LINE + VOIP PBX - VOICE
The Grandstream UCM6304A is a 4 analog line + 4 RJ11 Analog Extension ports and 120 VoIP Trunk phone system with 150 concurrent call capacity. Add up to 1,000 Extensions / users when paired with Grandstream SIP desk and cordless phone endpoints. This system also allows for GS Wave Mobile App and PC Browser calling capabilities.
This desktop or wall mountable phone system is about the size of a home router, and has a smaller footprint vs older analog phone systems. The Plug-n-play capabilities allow for fast configuration and rapid deployment of SIP endpoints through-out the office and for remote users. Based on Asterisk* 16, it houses tonnes of calling features including:
- Auto-Attendants / IVR Menu Systems (Interactive Voice Response).
- Multi-company handling features.
- Multi-site connections (bridge offices or branches across the country in your own phone system network).
- Call Center Queues / Agent handling + Call Reporting Functions.
- Call Queue, ring groups, department / extension groups and more.
- Call monitoring, call listen / whisper, call barge.
- Live Built-in Auto / Manual Call Recording.
- CDR - Call Detail Records.
- Zero-Config (for Phone Extensions).
- Call Park/Orbit, Hold, Transfer, Follow-me and more
- Voicemail / Voicemail-to-email.
- Time Mode Scheduling and switching modes.
- Automated System Back-ups.
- Fax to email, and much more!
UCM6304A MAIN SPECIFICATIONS:
This new generation of Grandstream IP-PBX Telecommunications server offers faster Core Processing CPU with crystal clear HD Voice & Audio throughput. It bridges the gap between older systems and new systems to offer local users and remote / home workers a more robust system for today's work and corporate business environments.
The GrandStream UCM6204A supports up to 150 concurrent SIP calls, up to 120 concurrent WebRTC calls, up to 120 participants in up to 7 audio conference rooms.
- NO LICENSING or Monthly Fees associated with features. This is an ALL-inclusive phone system.
- 4 FXO (analog telephone line ports).
- 4 FXS (analog extension ports).
- Supports up to 2,500 SIP users (SIP + 4 FXO)
- 150 SIP trunks.
- Up to 150 concurrent audio calls.
- 3x Gigabit RJ45 ports with integrated PoE+ (IEEE 802.3At-2009).
- Easy to use webGUI interface with access to all features and functions for system administrator.
- Individual user webGUI access for extension users to access personal settings, call recordings, faxes, etc.
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints.
- Comprehensive network security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator, Fail2ban, Whitelist, Blacklist, alerts and more to protect against attacks.
REMOTE WORKER PC AND MOBILE APP - WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
The IP-PBX UCM Series Phone Systems also include a suite of integrated solutions for small office, medium business and corporate connectivity and workflow.
UCM RemoteConnect allows businesses to easily build a secure collaboration solution for remote workers and devices.
It offers a companion cloud service for the UCM6300 series that provides always on, automatic NAT firewall traversal to ensure secure connections by remote users. UCM RemoteConnect provides powerful audio collaboration tools to remote users through Grandstream’s Wave mobile and desktop app, GUV series of USB personal collaboration devices and SIP endpoints integrated with the UCM6300 series.
By providing a full eco-system of remote collaboration tools, services and management for the UCM6300 series, UCM RemoteConnect is the ideal platform for any organization looking to securely support remote workers.
The GS Wave app allows users to connect to their existing work / office extension. Work from home or when traveling to make and receive calls on the go.
GS Wave is a FREE soft phone application which allows users to make and receive voice/video calls through business or residential SIP accounts on any iPhone or Android™ device (version 4.1+) from anywhere in the world, via either cellular data or WiFi.
With Grandstream GW Wave - business and residential home workers users always have access to their SIP lines and can easily keep in touch with business or personal contacts without using expensive cellular data plans or third party solutions.