The Bose Flexible Array Loudspeaker is the first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control its vertical coverage pattern. So whether you're playing at floor level, on a stage or facing raked seats or bleachers, you can adapt your PA to the room.
The eight drivers on the F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker are mounted on a specially designed flexible baffle. Simply push or pull the array into position to create four vertical coverage patterns: "Straight," "J," "Reverse J," or "C." Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each unique coverage pattern.
The F1 Model 812 has a 2-channel integrated mixer that accepts XLR and 1/4" connections. An RCA input pair lets you connect a music player or other line-level source. The XLR output allows you to daisy chain additional loudspeakers. A selectable high-pass filter makes it easy to tune the system when connected to a subwoofer.
From the stage, club floor or anywhere in the venue, the F1 System will provide a professional appearance at any gig or event. Durable, high impact materials keep your system looking its best.
• FLEX array can be configured into four unique shapes, allowing you to choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
• Vertically oriented 8-driver mid/high line array, with each driver mounted on a custom 100 degree waveguide, helps deliver wide, consistent coverage
• 12-inch LF driver provides high performance at low frequency for strong low-frequency output
• Bi-amplified design with 2 high-output, Class-D amplifiers to separately power the FLEX array and 12-inch LF driver
• 2-channel integrated mixer: 2 inputs with independent level controls accommodate XLR, 0.25-inch and RCA connectors
Frequency Response (-3 dB): 52 Hz - 15.5 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 43 Hz - 20 kHz
Nominal Dispersion: C: 100 deg H x 40 deg V
Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 132 dB SPL (peak)
Rated Power: 1,000 W
Dimensions: 26.1" H x 13.1" W x 14.6" D (664.66 x 334.3 x 372.5mm)
Net Weight: 44.5 lbs (20.18 kg)
1 F1 Model 812
1 IEC Line Cord
1 Owner's Guide
I have done many gigs with the Bose F1 system (2x 812 & 2x F1 Subs) and they have performed as expected numerous times.
I would recommend for any classic rock/country bands with audience sizes of (upto 200), acoustic acts (upto 450)