GRANDSTREAM UCM6304A 4 LINE CO & 120 VOIP PBX - with 6 desktop SIP Phones & gigabit Network Switch
The Grandstream UCM6304A is a 4 analog line + 4 RJ11 Analog Extension ports and 120 VoIP Trunk phone system with 150 concurrent call capacity. Add up to 1,000 Extensions / users when paired with Grandstream SIP desk and cordless phone endpoints. This system also allows for GS Wave Mobile App and PC Browser calling capabilities.
This desktop or wall mountable phone system is about the size of a home router, and has a smaller footprint vs older analog phone systems. The Plug-n-play capabilities allow for fast configuration and rapid deployment of SIP endpoints through-out the office and for remote users. Based on Asterisk* 16, it houses tonnes of calling features including:
- Auto-Attendants / IVR Menu Systems (Interactive Voice Response).
- Multi-company handling features.
- Multi-site connections (bridge offices or branches across the country in your own phone system network).
- Call Center Queues / Agent handling + Call Reporting Functions.
- Call Queue, ring groups, department / extension groups and more.
- Call monitoring, call listen / whisper, call barge.
- Live Built-in Auto / Manual Call Recording.
- CDR - Call Detail Records.
- Zero-Config (for Phone Extensions).
- Call Park/Orbit, Hold, Transfer, Follow-me and more
- Voicemail / Voicemail-to-email.
- Time Mode Scheduling and switching modes.
- Automated System Back-ups.
- Fax to email, and much more!
6x GXP2140 desktop SIP Phones
- 480x272 TFT color LCD
- 4 lines, with up to 4 SIP accounts, 4 dualcolored line keys
- Dual switched auto sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports
- PoE capable
- Bluetooth v2.1 for syncing headsets and transferring calls between your mobile device
- EHS support for Plantronics and Sennheiser headsets
- USB port for importing/exporting data
- Connect up to 4 extension modules (EXP2200EXT) for a total of 160 speed dials
- Automated provisioning
- HD voice
- Support for Google Voice
- Integrated real time web applications
- 4-Way Conferencing
- RJ9 headset port
- 1 - UCM6304A Analog/VoIP on-site PBX system
- 1 - TL-SG2210MP 10port (8 POE+) Gigabit Smart Network switch
- 6 - GXP2140 SIP Desktop Phones