The V-Drums TD-1DMK is an electronic drum set with legendary Roland quality and durability, as well as double-mesh head pads for quiet drumming with great playing feel.
With a full-size drum stand for a realistic drum setup and quiet double mesh-head pads for low-noise without compromising stick resistance or feel, the TD-1DMK offers realistic sound and true-to-life response, with the ability to use genuine drumming techniques such as cymbal grab/choke and hi-hat tonal changes using the foot pedal. The TD-1DMK is a kit for anyone wanting to try drumming or perfect their skills, no matter their age or ability level.
The TD-1DMK faithfully responds to the subtle nuances of your playing - with every stick hit and all the dynamics detected and faithfully relayed, thanks to the fast processing and authentic acoustic sounds of the TD-1 module. And as you improve, the TD-1 module can keep up with you, reflecting your superior technique and expression. The dual-layer mesh heads for the snare and toms can be tension-adjusted and offer stronger stick resistance compared with other mesh heads, giving natural rebound and feel that's as close as possible to the feel of playing acoustic drum heads. Kick pedal feel and rebound is also important for your drumming - so the TD-1DMK is compatible with your choice of kick pedal, including double-kick pedals, while the soft rubber pad absorbs the energy from the beater, for a natural feel, faithful rebound and quieter performance.
If you think you might have drumming in your blood, the new V-Drums TD-1DMK will help you find it.
TD-1DKM STANDARD FEATURES
- Dual ply mesh heads with tension adjustability for a quiet and realistic drumming experience
- 15 preset drum kits with authentic, expressive drum sounds for accurate and true-to-life drumming
- Built-in metronome with adjustable tempo and timing settings to help improve timing
- 10 onboard coaching functions for tracking your progress and motivation to play
- Record function lets you listen back to what you just played, for evaluation purposes
- 15 onboard songs to play along with, covering a variety of music genres
- Dedicated input for connecting your smartphone and playing along with your favourite songs
- Legendary Roland quality and durability - built to support your drumming for years to come
• Kick: Compatible for using a double kick pedal*
• Snare (PDX-8): 8 inches, double mesh head (2-ply), dual trigger (head, rim)
• Hi-hat (CY-5): 10 inches (fixed-type)
• Hi-hat control pedal: Detectable for half-open stroke
• Tom (PDX-6A) x 3: 6 inches, double mesh head (2-ply), single trigger (Head) *2
• Crash (CY-5): 10 inches, dual trigger (bow, edge)
• Ride (CY-5): 10 inches, dual trigger (bow, edge)
• Drum stand: Four-post type rack stand
*Kick pedal sold separately.
Drum kits: 15
Coach functions: 10 modes
- Time check (easy)
- Time check (hard)
- Auto up/down
- Quiet count
- Tempo check (easy)
- Tempo check (hard)
- Stroke balance
- Tempo (40-260)
- Rhythm type (5 types)
- Sounds (8 types)
- Volume (10 levels)
Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
OUTPUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
USB COMPUTER port: USB B type