The ART M-One/USB USB delivers studio quality performance in a convenient USB microphone design. Based on the popular ART M-One Studio Condenser, the M-One/USB uses the same low-mass diaphragm and upgraded high quality capsule as the studio version of the microphone, ensuring incredible tone and accurate sonic detail while adding the convenience of a Mac and PC compatible USB 2.0 24bit/ 48kHz output.
The M-One/USB easily interfaces directly to virtually any computer based audio software program. An integrated 1/8th-inch TRS stereo headphone jack with onboard volume and playback mix control allows low latency monitoring of recording source and playback tracks at microphone, with no additional interface hardware required.
The microphone's chassis is precision-tooled zinc/aluminum alloy with a dent resistant stainless-steel wire-mesh windscreen ensures the M-One/USB is even rugged enough for field recording applications.
Deluxe, secure hard-tail microphone standmount, leather zippered bag and 3m (10' USB cable are included. The M-One/USB is compatible with Windows 2000, WindowsXP, Vista, Linux and Mac OS-X operating systems without any additional drivers.
- Studio Quality 32mm Gold Sputtered Cardioid Capsule
- USB 2.0 / 24Bit / 48kHz AtoD Conversion
- Integrated Stereo Headphone Output with Level and Mix Controls
- Compatible with Windows 2K, WindowsXP, Vista, Linux or Mac OS-X Operating Systems
- Rugged Zinc/Aluminum Chassis & Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Windscreen
- Hard-tail Microphone Standmount Included
• Type: Side Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone
• Capsule: 32mm Wide Diaphragm Gold sputtered Capsule
• Integrated Headphone Output: 1/8th-inch TRS Stereo Jack
• Controls: Headphone Level, Microphone/Playback Mix Level
• Headphone Power: 2 x 50mW
• Analog-to-Digital Conversion: 24-bit / 48kHz sampling rate
• Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Max SPL: 138dB
• S/N Ratio: 83dB
• Sensitivity: -38dB (+/-2dB)