The Inovelli LZW30-SN Red Series is a ZWave Plus certified in wall on/off switch designed to work with ZWave certified smart hubs. It can be used as a single switch or in a 3 way or 4 way installation.
This is Inovelli's deluxe (red) series with additional features including:
- Energy monitoring
- RGB notifications
- Scene control - single tap, double tap
A built-in auto-off timer can be used to automatically turn the switch off after it has been turned on. Auto-off is handy for closets, bathroom fans, and other applications that tend to be forgotten.
Other advanced features include the ability to adjust the LED indicator colour & intensity. Invert mode (on=off and off=on)
For specifications and a list of compatible hubs and advanced feature support, see here.
Note: For 3/4 way installations, a "dumb" switch can be used, a 2nd Inovelli switch may be used, or a GE/Jasco or Homeseer auxiliary switch may be used.
Inovelli LZ30-SN Red Series ZWave Switch Features:
- Technology: Z-Wave Plus, S2 Encryption, SmartStart
- Z-Wave Chip: 500 Series
- 3-Way, 4-Way (Multi-Switch) Compatibility: Works with a dumb (existing) on/off switch (no dimming), auxiliary switch (GE or HomeSeer), or another Inovelli smart switch (via Z-Wave Association)
- Energy Monitoring: Monitors energy consumption
- Z-Wave Scene Enabled: Add up to 13 Z-Wave Scenes (ie: multi-tap to trigger a scene/routine directly from the switch)
- RGB Notifications: LED bar will notify you of certain events (ie: LED bar lights up red when front door is unlocked)
- Disable Internal Relay: Tap 8x on the config button to disable the internal relay
- Change Parameters Locally: Change parameters directly from the switch without the need for a Hub
- Accessories Included: White Faceplates/Paddles and a Neutral Wire Jumper (Almond not included)
- Neutral Wire Required: Yes
- Max Wattage: 600W Incandescent, 300W LED, 150W CFL
- Min Wattage: None
- Use with Fan: Yes -- 300W Maximum (Inductive Load)
- Power: 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Range: Up to 100 meters line of sight between the Wireless Controller (Hub) and the closest Z-Wave Module
- Indoor/Outdoor Use: Indoor use only.
- Certified for use in Canada and USA